Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
ears flashing

Flashing ears
Thanks to Baz I have another mod done.

[video=youtube;4Wktos9XFl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Wktos9XFl4[/video]

[video=youtube;0l9O8qPH0Oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9O8qPH0Oc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If anyone wants something like this it be easier and quicker for you to buy these
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
You just need to remove the wing indicators

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
very good work rusty
i really like them and thanks for the link
plasti dip the chrome and they will look good
cornishtaz Wrote:You just need to remove the wing indicators

This for the win
Using Tapatalk
I used some VXR surrounds with custom gel stickers inside

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
have you still got them on the VXR. baz
tucpal Wrote:have you still got them on the VXR. baz

No mate I wasn't 100% happy in how they turned out, Rusty bought mine. I am looking at something else though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
greg848484 (11:th-Jun-2023, 18:39:26)