Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
s a who been naughty boy?

Who's been a naughty boy?
I recognise this number plate.. 

I don't use FB but a friend of mine just sent me this...

Naughty naughty!
@tonto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
By gum I'm famous, and in my defence he's over exaggerated it a bit like, I love my car and I'm not daft when driving. If it's clear I'll overtake. I don't take risks.

My defence your honour

https://vimeo.com/181986039

I'd put that on the Facebook page mate.... Make him look a tool!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Oh I have mate, the response has been.. Excellent haha!

haha bet he was just miffed you over took him haha
Yeah he was big time, he's sent me a friend request now too lol.

The clip you uploaded is that the actual manoeuvre that's being complained about ?
Yes mate, I guarantee he didn't think I'd have a dash cam lol.

hahahaha love it.

Like you said Tonto he probably thought you didn't have a camera and would post it up on his own Facebook post.
Just been over and had a read of the thread..... People turn pretty quickly on that page don't they

Damn I don't have Facebook to see...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I can't seem to find it now, the page must have deleted it :-(
Yeah both posts got deleted lol. The lad begged admin to remove the video as 'he was mortified'...

What an idiot!

Yep, bit of a dick move trying to shame someone for overtaking you. Then groveling to an admin to remove post because you were caught out to be a liar hahaha

haha I tried to find the post for my own amusement to but I couldn't find it. Some folk are just tools theres no need for it
haha what a plonker