Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
bargins not? or

Bargins or not?
Looking at chaning my steering wheel and found this

There is one without the speed limiter and one with. Now at this time unsure if the speed limiter is something that can be added to my car.

Vauxhall Astra J Mk6 SRi Sport Leather Steering Wheel + Controls 09-13 Without Speed Limiter

Vauxhall Astra J Mk6 GTC SRi Sport Leather Steering Wheel + Controls 09-13 With Speed Limiter

Also is this a good buy or not?

Vauxhall Astra J Mk6 CD500 Sat Nav Head Unit Stereo Controls Fascia Screen 09-13
the first one will fit no problem at all but they can be found a bit cheaper
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ASTRA...3a8968f446

the GTC steering wheel is exactly the same as the 5 door
but the cruse control button will not work on the 5 door
so the button would need to be changed

the CD500 is a bit over priced this one is better
vauxhall astra j ,gtc , Sat Nav Unit., Nav 600 | eBay
Nice mate :-) thank for help and advise. I will message andy see what price he would install the nav 600 if i supply just needs wiring :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he said £180 if you supply the nav
but there are a few cables that will need to be found
so ask him about them.
:-) thats good :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk