Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
megane 2016

2016 Megane
What does everyone think of this? I personally love it!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

It's French enough said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
erm wait till its 18 month old and get it alot cheaper lol
I'm not buying one! Ha. And yep... Had a 206, know about the build quality and reliability ha. Just think it looks good

I like the look

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I like it. As for the French side of things, I think it's fair to say that the build quality has improved no end.

Strange how all new cars look the same from the back end these days

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Ha yeah I agree about their rear ends. The megane looks like an Astra crossed with a golf.

Probably like the Vauxhalls with regards to build quality. The old Vauxhalls were awful but the new ones IMO are fantastic

i would be waiting for the new astra gtc and to see what that looks like
very similar i imagine
I like the colour. Not keen on the size of the front badge looks like they have raided the truck parts bin for it.
Megane's are all the same... entry level onwards are ugly as sin, then the turbo and sport models will look great. I would prefer the Kia Cee'd GT
(26:th-Jul-2016, 10:48:09)stigeye Wrote: Megane's are all the same... entry level onwards are ugly as sin, then the turbo and sport models will look great. I would prefer the Kia Cee'd GT

I like the Kia Cee'd but not the GT version I think the LED's at the bottom of the bumper look ugly.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I quite like that. Not sure if I am brave enough to buy a French car though.

Three evil things: Renault, Citroen & Peugeot.

Looks good, but abit "spacey" for my own taste.
Was driving behind one of these yesterday. It certainly looks quite different to the last one. Rear lights are funky.

(26:th-Jul-2016, 22:02:14)marcus Wrote: I quite like that. Not sure if I am brave enough to buy a French car though.

That is the correct answer. Got rid of my 54 plate yesterday after 6 years. Would never buy French again.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Sad to say but I think my next car might be a Reno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 Insignia sheppy1 6 4,542 14:th-Feb-2016, 18:55:35
Last Post: tucpal