Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
heko wind deflectors

Heko wind deflectors
Wind deflectors for a 5door. Comes with all of the clips.

The plastic has snapped (as pictured) on the edges on the back ones however you can't see this when they are fitted. The fronts are completely intact.

Looking for £15 posted by PayPal as a gift payment.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
***** SOLD *****

What is in those plastic packages to the right?
If it's what I think you mean then it's my Tassimo pods.

were they to fit an astra j or H I've got front ones mine but no back and I've search everywhere mines an Astra cdti 2.0 ecoflex elite  ??
J

Seeing as these sold I'm hijacking the thread as I can't start my own for some reason
I have a set for sale including all the clips
£15 posted
You need to be a paid member to sell on here. You also need a photo of your items with your username and date

Correct
Please forgive my illegal forum activities
Wind deflectors not for sale at all so please don't pm me to buy them lol ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team HEKO Wind Deflectors sheppy1 10 7,700 13:th-Feb-2017, 00:02:27
Last Post: Nemo