Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
s what you stupidist thing the said ve

what's the stupidist thing you've said
What's the stupidist thing you've said to someone,

Today my friends and I were discussing a lady who has recently completed her gender reassignment surgery, she has returned to her job and looks awesome then I innocently but completely stupidly said,

I admire her, you'd need balls to do that, everyone stared at new and said I was being cruel, it then dawned on me what I'd said, I was so embarrassed,

OK heal my embarrassment please by sharing  yours look,
Ha when I got my first job I did a bit of street cleaning I was sweeping a bus stop I approached a bench and stupidly said to the girl sitting there do you mind if I get in between your legs lucky she sure the funny side I felt a right plonker
I Do.....
I'm completely ***** with sayings, so I was in a meeting with upper management one day discussing how we can improve productivity and I turned round and said "we need to dangle the rabbit" the saying should obviously be dangle the Carrott. Safe to say I felt a total tool Haha.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
rabbit sounds rude for some reason
oh bloody hell, just said to someone, when is the baby due, she said, last september, god im stupid
(18:th-Jun-2016, 19:01:03)mrtc Wrote: oh bloody hell, just said to someone, when is the baby due, she said, last september, god im stupid
Yeah, see that, that's bad haha

i had to make my exit, felt too embaressd to stay lol
Pft, I feel embarrassed for you lol

Ha I used to work with a lady who always got sayings wrong, my fav was "stab in the wind" instead of "stab in the dark" lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
That's something I'd say lol

Not me but my Mum came out with an absolute gem,

So she used to look after old people and while putting this man into his wheelchair she says "i don't know how you keep your shoes so clean" she immediately apologised as she realised what she had said.

Still makes me laugh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The one thing you would do Rusty2009 8 7,631 9:th-Mar-2014, 01:22:59
Last Post: Lush Lighting City