Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hinges hinge ud cover expect the not bit

Hinge cover bit not the hinges ud expect
There are a few bits of a astra that make it look abit low rent. I will be doing the inner door stopper and covers but what about the boot hinges and door hinges. I know you only see them when there open but im wondering if i could buy or fabricate thin covers that make it look abit better. What do u think

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Been thinking of this, gunnar do a low tech fix to this, gunnar make a mould of the bit with bolts on and then make a thin fibreglass cover for it, I won't have to wait till I get a astra as one of my neighbours has one so I'll use hers to do the moulding on, bet she will think I'm nuts lol
Lol look forward to seeing this,
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
boo my neighbour was in her garden when i gott home from nights, she said no , bloomin meanie
You can borrow mine if you like :-). Are you still waiting for the DVLA to say you can drive again?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
yep, its driving me mad, ive jumped through all the hoops, they have all my scan results, i should get a letter any day, as soon as i get my licence ill go on autotrader and get an astra as quick as i can

i dont understand why vauxhall dont have some kind of trim on the hinges, it looks like theres room,

can someone please post pics of the boot open so i can see rear hinges, would like a better pic, also open front doors so i can have a good look at rear doors hinges
Fingers are crossed for you.

It's penny pinching lol.

I'll get some when home out in the wife's car today :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S