Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
4sri tuning mods 1

1.4sri tuning mods
I have a totally standard 2013 1.4 sri , looking for anything to improve the powere, response, blah blah
pedalbox
bluefin
panel filter or induction kit.....
All the above will add up to 15bhp it will make the car more useable but wont turn it into a sports car
I'm not looking to turn it into a sports car ive just about had enough of driving a slug though
Anyone who has anything suitable for sale please get in touch
i have a performance air filter for your car here

https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-PIP...AIR-FILTER
I also need a pair of tyres 215x50x17 if anyone has any available
I'm also now in need of a front upper grill as a nice chap in a van on the m1 decided not to secure his load correctly and a piece of wood flew off and has stoved the front end in, what's my best option to go for? May as well change/upgrade now it's needed does the gtc item fit? Does the whole bumper need to be removed to change it?
You can get lots of inspiration off the below website.

http://www.irmscher.com/uk/opel-products...doors.html
Those prices do nothing to inspire me whatsoever
I wouldn't buy from them but it gives you an idea of what can be done.

The prices are ridiculous I couldn't justify the costs either but maybe cheaper on eBay.
Turbo 1.4 or N/A ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted 1.4T gtc tuning box Jon_es 0 3,373 29:th-May-2017, 15:42:43
Last Post: Jon_es