Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
omg

OMG
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331855125787

Anyone dare buy one?
Using Tapatalk
That is truly awful!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

I would rather have stone chips
haha good find but what the hell is it haha
Haha WTF.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
That is so wrong
(1:st-Jun-2016, 22:11:36)stigeye Wrote: I would rather have stone chips

Second that.. Hideous looking thing.
It's a very sleek bonnet guard... I think they blend in a treat lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I think you would cause more damage to your bonnet fitting it that any stone chip you would get from not having it to begin with lol
it looks like a push up bra haha
Ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Says it's for a GTC and yet picture shows a 5 door...
(2:nd-Jun-2016, 17:10:45)CraigSRi Wrote: Says it's for a GTC and yet picture shows a 5 door...

It's a generic description, you usually get some version of 'Astra J MK6 GTC VXR' in a title so it gets as many hits as possible... it probably does fit a GTC & MK6 5dr...but why...whhhyyyyy
(2:nd-Jun-2016, 17:25:07)stigeye Wrote:
(2:nd-Jun-2016, 17:10:45)CraigSRi Wrote: Says it's for a GTC and yet picture shows a 5 door...

It's a generic description, you usually get some version of 'Astra J MK6 GTC VXR' in a title so it gets as many hits as possible... it probably does fit a GTC & MK6 5dr...but why...whhhyyyyy

Sorry my bad, I was trying to reference the fact that the compatibility charts says this isn't compatible with a 5 door J despite the picture showing otherwise lol
That makes it even more terrible lol