Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
why hello there

Why hello there!
Hey folks, 

Was browsing the net for a long time trying to find some answers to questions about various upgrades to my car so i thought i may as well ask people who actually know the answer or at least have some knowledge about my Vauxhall astra, So hopefully we can help each other out lol. Be prepared for some questions (After i watch Game of Thrones)

Welcome to the forum I'm sure you will find the answers to your questions and also answers to ones you never knew you would ask lol
Thanks bruce, already lined up a few purchases, i have actually found quite a few answers i was looking whilst browsing the forum just need the money to sort the rest out lol,

Also this thread was duplicated as i didn't understand why it didn't post and only after trying the second time did i see it had to be approved by a MOD, which means he has now approved both lol.
Welcome! And I guarantee we can help you with whatever questions you may have... We have a knowledgeable bunch of people here

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

(23:rd-May-2016, 20:04:34)sheppy1 Wrote: Welcome! And I guarantee we can help you with whatever questions you may have... We have a knowledgeable bunch of people here

The main question i signed up to ask about was for the Android M072 , Over the course of my day i found the thread on which you guys had bought them, i then read every bit of it (even watched the video you made) and decided i need that in my life..
Hahaha yes you do! it is very good... Damn site better than the vauxhall official navi unit in my opinion too. Any specific questions you may have just drop them in the discussion thread for the unit and we will assist as best we can

Hope the videos were of some use to you along with the info in the thread.

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

(23:rd-May-2016, 20:21:40)sheppy1 Wrote: Hahaha yes you do! it is very good... Damn site better than the vauxhall official navi unit in my opinion too. Any specific questions you may have just drop them in the discussion thread for the unit and we will assist as best we can

Hope the videos were of some use to you along with the info in the thread.

Yea i'm sure i will be in touch at some point asking questions about it lol, The main thing i was worried about was losing any functionality on the buttons which your video cleared up pretty well, everything seemed flawless and it certainly looks the part. ill have it bought soon enough then ill give it a go trying to install it myself, Android tablets and computers are my strong suit NOT car plastics and wiring lol. Someone unfortunately reversed into my drivers door last week and the car is getting a new door fitted and sprayed as we speak should have it back in a few days thanksfully.
Welcome along to the forum
welcome to vxoc i have deleted the other thread you talked about
Welcome to VXOC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Welcome to Vxoc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk