Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
ilovetechno 200 gtc 6t edition 1 limited by

GTC 1.6T 200 Limited edition by ilovetechno
Hey guys , since I no longer have the 1.4t i decided to make a new thread and upcoming mods i have in mind for her

So i traded the 63 Plate 1.4T 140 for a 65 Plate Limited Edition 1.6T 200 fully loaded.
My previous one was an ex-demo car and this one was also an ex-demo car with only 3k miles
Extras - Bi-Xenons with AFL , Full heated leather seats (bottom & back :P), Navi 650 (new model (dual band one) w/ bluetooth audio streaming) and intellink technology, 20`inch wheels, Parking sensors, VXR styling pack , Lighting Pack , and the best the Onstar technology (Wifi (kids love it lol ),gps tracking,and various data like fuel levels, tyre pressure,miles on clock,lock/unlock doors remotely anywhere in the world all done on your smartphone via the My Vauxhall app)

Current mods: Just Heko wind deflectors & VXR pedals at the moment. Remap will be next but gains/prices not worth it right now. Also looking at the front splitter too.

My old 63 plate 1.4T 140

Nice looking 1.6T you have there, I should imagine it must be pretty nippy with 200bhp ? although the Astra J is a little on the heavy side
(20:th-May-2016, 17:27:42)andy2174 Wrote: Nice looking 1.6T you have there, I should imagine it must be pretty nippy with 200bhp ? although the Astra J is a little on the heavy side

Its like day & night compared to the 1.4t 140 mate! Its was the main reason why i traded the 1.4t was the power (or lack of it), and by that i mean it needed to be "ragged" to get to speed but it hold to its own

Now like you said the gtc is a heavy car ,but i was really surprised by its power it does pull like a train lol no need to change gears to speed up/overtake just pedal to the floor.

I think its basically the Corsa VXR engine?
(20:th-May-2016, 17:36:21)ilovetechnopt Wrote:
(20:th-May-2016, 17:27:42)andy2174 Wrote: Nice looking 1.6T you have there, I should imagine it must be pretty nippy with 200bhp ? although the Astra J is a little on the heavy side

Its like day & night compared to the 1.4t 140 mate! Its was the main reason why i traded the 1.4t was the power (or lack of it), and by that i mean it needed to be "ragged" to get to speed but it hold to its own

Now like you said the gtc is a heavy car ,but i was really surprised by its power it does pull like a train lol no need to change gears to speed up/overtake just pedal to the floor.

I think it is indeed the Corsa VXR engine, not sure on the latest bhp output from the Corsa VXR (202bhp rings a bell?), I have an older Corsa with 189bhp
very good improvement there and yes they're the same engines
Very nice upgrade mate, whit dis the best colour (I'm not biased honest )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah very nice motor there. Love those wheels.. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(20:th-May-2016, 17:42:46)andy2174 Wrote:
(20:th-May-2016, 17:36:21)ilovetechnopt Wrote:

I think it is indeed the Corsa VXR engine, not sure on the latest bhp output from the Corsa VXR (202bhp rings a bell?), I have an older Corsa with 189bhp

think mines 197bhp??
Think I saw your motor at Studfall shops on Saturday evening.....there was a woman driving it and parked across the road opposite shops...??

I had to take my missus to Studfall Chippy , dunno if you spotted mine....
Regards,
Neill

GTC [1.6 CDTi 16V SS ecoFLEX Limited Edition]
(23:rd-May-2016, 10:05:16)neilll Wrote: Think I saw your motor at Studfall shops on Saturday evening.....there was a woman driving it and parked across the road opposite shops...??

I had to take my missus to Studfall Chippy , dunno if you spotted mine....

Nope not me mate, but i have seen that car too. *missus dont drive*
Her first battlescar......

(3:rd-Jun-2016, 05:29:41)ilovetechnopt Wrote: Her first battlescar......

Unlucky mate.....I don't go near any kerbs, raised edges or anything and never park it nearside in.
Regards,
Neill

GTC [1.6 CDTi 16V SS ecoFLEX Limited Edition]
it won't be the last but them alloys look good scared or not haha
(3:rd-Jun-2016, 09:54:38)neilll Wrote:
(3:rd-Jun-2016, 05:29:41)ilovetechnopt Wrote: Her first battlescar......

Unlucky mate.....I don't go near any kerbs, raised edges or anything and never park it nearside in.

I normally don`t either but one stone was sticking out...

(3:rd-Jun-2016, 14:11:18)tucpal Wrote: it won't be the last but them alloys look good scared or not haha

I liked them better not scared lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra GTC Limied Edition CDTI 2.0 auto Mickey88 15 9,914 7:th-May-2019, 17:34:46
Last Post: Mickey88
  Astra Limited edition 5dr Alloy colour change Super Spanners 7 5,207 16:th-Apr-2018, 10:31:47
Last Post: marcus01
  2015 GTC limited edition progress Nathjnz 3 4,465 24:th-Apr-2017, 21:14:22
Last Post: GarethMyers14
  Neill's GTC Ltd Edition neilll 44 17,085 15:th-Jun-2016, 14:51:33
Last Post: neilll