Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hello all

Hello All
Hi,

Not only new to the site but new to Vauxhall's , been driving 37 years and never owned a "V" until now.
Have a 64 plate Astra 1.6 (petrol), my other car is a 300BHP Seat Leon Cupra R which is coming off the road to become a track bitch.

Looking forward enjoying my Astra.

Scott.
Welcome to VXOC and welcome to Vauxhall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi there and welcome to the forum

Do you have any pictures of your Astra ?
Welcome to the forum what spec is the Leon?
welcome to vxoc
Welcome to Vxoc mate.

Welcome!

(18:th-May-2016, 18:11:51)andy2174 Wrote: Hi there and welcome to the forum

Do you have any pictures of your Astra ? - No pictures yet, will sort over the weekend though.
(18:th-May-2016, 18:29:41)bruce_19 Wrote: Welcome to the forum what spec is the Leon? - Forged bottom end , Big Turbo , full decatted turbo back exhaust, front mount stage 2 map etc etc, working on brakes and suspension at the moment. Astra is my license saving "sensible" car. 
Great spec I do love the Leon's but never had one I was busy with the Subaru's and Toyota's I never really went for the German cars.

I now have a sensible car but do have a garage waiting for a project to be put in it haha.

Get some pics up of both cars when you can
The LCR

[img][/img]