Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
week up hopefully this next pic

hopefully pic this up next week
http://www.hiltongarage.co.uk/Used-Car-D...68186.aspx

cant wait
Took some images for you...

Nice looking car mate.
cheers cant wait. im not sure but has it got afl. doesnt say in the advert but looks like to me
I doubt it has afl, it most likely has sight and light pack, i.e auto lights and wipers.
Looks really nice

Have you seen the car in the flesh ? as I notice you are in Cardiff and the car is in Derby ?
It looks like it has AFL. You can just make out the headlight washers and the bulbs are very white.

Word of advise on Hilton... Assuming you haven't seen it yet. Have a good look around it. They tend to put their cars our before they do anything to them so they can look a little rough at times. You have to tell them what you want doing as part of the deal. That said, I brought the other halfs golf convertible from Hilton and they were very good. There was alot of work that needed doing to the golf but they did it all without quibbling.

Something we got caught out on though so bare in mind, they don't do drive away insurance so make sure you tell your insurance company before you take the car away

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Yes it has AFL you can see the headlamp washers.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
cheers guys. only two days to go. ive sorted insurance to start on wednesday and will make sure i have a real good look around the car before i take it. whats the main things i should look out for?
once i have her home ill put some better pics up
Try to make sure it has matching tyre brand/model all round, however, it may be too late for you to do anything about it now

Check to see who the previous owner(s) were, if you see the name ERAC UK Ltd then it belonged to Enterprise Rent A Car

Other than that, the usual stuff really, condition of car, test drive (make sure the wheels are balanced, so try to get up to a decent speed), check all the toys work!

Hopefully it will be a smooth process for you and enjoy your new car
As Andy said really, Just the usual stuff. Scratchs scrapes, dents etc. As for ERAC, going by the reg I'd say it hasn't been a rental car. Vauxhall rental cars are usually registered with DS, DU, DN, DL etc registration prefixes

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk