Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
home follow me

Follow me home
Astra j 2012 edition follow me home module Have or Have a method to control lights from burning
I'm not quite sure what you asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I think this is auto turn off headlights after you get out of your car - to light the way to your front door?
I believe this is fitted to some Hyundais and possibly other makes too.
I have them but not sure if part of premium lighting pack... when key out of ignition flash headlights and stay on for couple mins... can set it in the menu screen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Mins stay on too when you flash the lights before getting out and I don't have any extra light pack... I have a dongle now which makes them come on with an unlock and again when the engine is turned off

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Mine come on when I unlock the car too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
(6:th-May-2016, 16:42:51)Rusty2009 Wrote: I'm not quite sure what you asking.

If I'm thinking right. He wants to know if he can set his car so when you unlock the car your headlights come on and when you lock they go off

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
In which case no unless you have auto lights and wiper or a happy light show that @sheppy1 has.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
You can have the headlights light up on exiting the car turn off open driver door and pull high beam stalk towards you.

There is a setting in the config settings

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I want to go out from the vehicle automatically controls the headlamps automatically kitledigi me I do not want to manually adjust
Track
There's only one way to do that mate if you're not wanting to do it using official sensors which require VCI codes and thats to buy the happy blue dongle that I have

How you can help more
Buy this:

http://www.happylightshow.com/opel-1/ast...yblue.html

It does tonnes of things including the follow me home lights you're looking for. Here's an example of them coming on when MY car is unlocked... The video is of happy blue setup on my personal car:

https://youtu.be/mOL3BrEo49k

Too expensive, 150 €
(12:th-May-2016, 23:33:08)Kado1111 Wrote: Too expensive, 150 €

That's cheap compared to a new windscreen sensor VCI etc.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I understand I will not do
TEST
What else can I do in the car for example,
Follow me home:( How is it going to be
How do we make the cheapest method Have friends waiting for a proposal
Cheapest option will cost you nothing, as already stated... take your keys out of the ignition, pull the high beam towards you, get out of the car, close the door and the high beam will stay on for about a minute or so. Long enough for anyone to get to their front door. Unless you are looking for something a little more fancier?
Do not have an inexpensive method to follow me home
You have follow me home lights as standard so I'm getting lost with what it is you keep asking.

To turn on the follow me home lights.

1. Remove key
2. Open drivers door
3. Pull high beam stalk towards you.

Job done.

There is a setting in the settings where you can change the time IIRC from 30 Second's up 2 minutes (Not 100% sure on timing though).

If you want the lights to come on when unlock the car you need Auto lights or a happy device as already said.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Follow me home lights are standard but I don't think there is a setting for them in your config menu unless you have auto lights I think. I have a look through my config menu the other night and can't find any settings for those lights, maybe it's an option that can be enabled through tech2... The follow me home lights worked fine though using those steps you mentioned, the lights stayed on for at least a minute.
n11'de FAR SENSÖRÜ FOLLOW ME 12V 109,00 TL yerine 69,90 TL
http://urun.n11.com/diger-sensorler/far-...-P67790056
Otomatik Far Başkanı Işık Sensörü Için Chevrolet Cruze/Aveo/Buick Encore Excelle
http://s.aliexpress.com/iENzQveQ
(from AliExpress Android)

Astra j otomatik light varmı yapan
http://s.aliexpress.com/iENzQveQ

Opel Astra j
Do not have to use it
If anybody is interested in coming home and follow me module friend in Croatia is making them for Hondas but also work on other models. I can post in trade section. Price for module with shipping as far as I know is around £25-28.

Soon he will have few versions available (with central locking and also user switched duration). One which is now available is for connecting with interior lights.
(22:nd-Jun-2016, 11:16:19)alex02 Wrote: If anybody is interested in coming home and follow me module friend in Croatia is making them for Hondas but also work on other models. I can post in trade section. Price for module with shipping as far as I know is around £25-28.

Soon he will have few versions available (with central locking and also user switched duration). One which is now available is for connecting with interior lights.
Might be interested once i see more details on this

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk
What do you need exactly?
There are 4 wires to connects as I know. Ground, constant 12V, wire for lights and wire for interior light. He says interior wire lights should be one which is triggered when car ia unlocked goes to 0V and when interior lights goes to (7-12v depending on car). It's called pwm.
I would done it on vectra but don't have access to tis to see which wire is which. No cutting is involved since it comes with t-taps or scotch locks. As I remember about pwm best way to see is front map lights. There should be 3-4 wires. 12v, gnd and pwm wire which is 7-12v when lights are off and when triggered wire should go 0v and is somekind of ground for lights entery system.
Module is triggered with interor lights when unlocking car or opening doors or removing key from ignition in some cars. Then lights go on and when interior lights go off then starts module timer for follow melights. Time is pre defined (5, 15 or 30 seconds).

I saw module and it's quite small (50×35cm). I can ask him to send picture of module. Few versions should be also availabe soon as I wrote before but have no exact eta.

Need new disk with 32-bit system...

This is his car with fogs
https://youtu.be/5mJjXLmDRp4