Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
it i now all have seen

i have seen it all now
what can i say about this 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401109440408?_...EBIDX%3AIT
Hahahahaha all of the "looks" of a sun roof and none of the benefits... Nice

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Ha ha that is so funny... I want one

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
It's a shame they never offered the J with a sunroof here in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(27:th-Apr-2016, 15:23:32)Rusty2009 Wrote: It's a shame they never offered the J with a sunroof here in the UK.

But now you have the chance to give the illusion of one!

Using Tapatalk
i have seen turkish astra js with these fake sunroofs lol, although the lucky buggers do get sunroofs over there
Pure class, amusing how the listing says its for F type Jaguars !
No stickers to fake back doors on GTC-model?... =s
(27:th-Apr-2016, 15:23:32)Rusty2009 Wrote: It's a shame they never offered the J with a sunroof here in the UK.

Now here is your chance to have one lol.
I wonder how this would look on my black roof...
(27:th-Apr-2016, 15:26:59)J1ODYA Wrote:

But now you have the chance to give the illusion of one!

(28:th-Apr-2016, 09:21:48)raimon Wrote:

Now here is your chance to have one lol.

No it wouldn't be right lol plus I have a black roof and I may keep the roof black when I have my respray.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.