Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hello from durham

Hello from Durham
Hi

I'm due to pick up a red GTC 2.0 cdti sport on a 62 plate on Wednesday - providing all goes well with the deal - and I can't wait!

Been reading through this forum for the last few days and have found it to be a great source of information and everyone seems really nice and very helpful

No real mods planned for the car just yet except for swapping out the interior lights for LEDs and probably some footwell LEDs but splicing into wires does make me nervous so I'm sure to be pestering you guys for help and advice soon

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Welcome to VXOC mate, good to have another Northern member, we also have meets now and again if you ever wish to join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(18:th-Apr-2016, 22:23:59)Tonto Wrote: Welcome to VXOC mate, good to have another Northern member, we also have meets now and again if you ever wish to join us!

Cheers, Tonto. Yeah, I'll be up for the meets. Would be good to meet everyone. I'll keep a lookout on the forum for them

(18:th-Apr-2016, 22:28:53)hungrydiscus Wrote:
(18:th-Apr-2016, 22:23:59)Tonto Wrote: Welcome to VXOC mate, good to have another Northern member, we also have meets now and again if you ever wish to join us!

Cheers, Tonto. Yeah, I'll be up for the meets. Would be good to meet everyone. I'll keep a lookout on the forum for them

Excellent mate, I'm from Blaydon myself but we also have people from Ouston, Sunderland and Forest Hall!

Definitely get some photos up when you get it! The how to section is the best I've came across and very handy!

Langkey Park for me, just outside the city centre.

I'll get some pics up asap. It's my first vx and it's a pretty one too

I've been reading and re-reading the how tos and they're excellently written up!

Welcome.

This place is a great source of info but you might find, like me, you plan to do more than first expected.
(19:th-Apr-2016, 08:08:59)bruce_19 Wrote: Welcome.

This place is a great source of info but you might find, like me, you plan to do more than first expected.
Haha... Don't you just!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
There's this self inflicted peer pressure you put on yourself, the more you look at what others are doing the more you want to do it yourself lol.
Welcome to the forum

I'm another newbie from Durham myself (Tow Law for my sins 
You have come to the right place, this is the best site for the J I have come across
Welcome to vxoc
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Welcome along to the forum, hopefully the collection of your new car goes well for you today, dont forget to upload some pictures
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Collection went well and I posted a cheeky pic in the photos post.

Ordered some new custom mats for her - black with red trim and lettering saying "Astra GTC". Does this count as a mod haha?

Welcome!

welcome to vxoc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Newbie Durham area Dan1992 5 4,437 27:th-Apr-2016, 18:30:11
Last Post: Dan1992
  Newbie from County Durham CraigSRi 6 4,439 13:th-Apr-2016, 09:30:06
Last Post: Tonto