Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
food fav

fav food
whats everyones fav food, 

mine is chips cheese gravy 2 large sausages and a barm.
washed down with a can of iron bru and a can of bass shandy. i call this the heart attack special

my second fav is, kfc, large fillet tower meal, with tango, box of popcorn and a couple of the mini fillets,

my third fav is 
  large big tasty meal but with mayo instead of tastey sauce, 2 double cheeseburgers, chicken bbq wrap.

my 4th fav is 1/2 pounder cheese burger, salad mayo, with chips and cheese and popcorn chicken.

whats yours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Anything I don't have to cook lol never feel in the mood once you spent time cooking it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I despise cooking.... Take the Sunday roast for example. A few hours to cook it and then 15/20mins to eat it. Not to mention the chaos awaiting washing up.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
1- Pizza
2- proper Cheeseburger
3- Spaghetti & Meatballs
4- Chinese food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I invested in a wife and dishwasher.

now I don't have to cook or do the dishes lol
just bee chippy, got chicken meat chips, loads of mayo, buttered barm and a couple of cans of bass shandy.
(18:th-Apr-2016, 12:19:01)bhalay207 Wrote: I despise cooking.... Take the Sunday roast for example. A few hours to cook it and then 15/20mins to eat it. Not to mention the chaos awaiting washing up.

Washing up are you mad I have kids and a dishwasher to do that.

I love cooking roast but would rather go to the Toby and go king size lol.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
my ex wouldnt let me have a dish washer, i now have one lol, he came back to collect his juicer and he was like, you know they are a waste of money, i said, none of your dam business now get of my land lol
I dont have the space for a dishwasher. It was either that or lose my tumble dryer and that was never going to happen. As for the kids, im currently training my 5yr old. Hes getting there with small tasks but the pots are a long way off yet

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk
Has to be a curry for me

What on earth is chips cheese gravy and a barm ?
(18:th-Apr-2016, 13:15:19)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(18:th-Apr-2016, 12:19:01)bhalay207 Wrote: I despise cooking.... Take the Sunday roast for example. A few hours to cook it and then 15/20mins to eat it. Not to mention the chaos awaiting washing up.

Washing up are you mad I have kids and a dishwasher to do that.

I love cooking roast but would rather go to the Toby and go king size lol.

Done that on more than a few occasions lol

I have to say, nothing beats the smell of fish n chips, with a hint on vinegar as your walking past the chippie.
I eat almost everything - atleast in my narrow world of "everything". =)

The absolut favourite is falukorv in owen and mashed potatoes made with butter and cream, with ketchup it is worth Noble dinner.
Fish is great too like cod and European plaice (Google translate result) fryed with a skin of bread crumbles served with cold sauce and potatoes.. Yummy.

Milk I like too 2-3 liter a day. There is no better fluid.

This evening dinner:

Kassler and spaghetti
@hejhopp123 I don't know what that is but it sure looks nice
Pig! I eat my kin.
Pretty much all of it... literally everything from a bacon bap with ketchup to falafel wraps with pickles!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Meatballs, potatoes and cream sauce... with lingonberry jam.

Everything done by me! Except I didnt gave birth to a pig, grew potaoes or picked the lingoberrys.. atleast not "just heat and eat"-food. you got it.
that looks well nice
Its was mighty with all cream.

Soon season for berrys so own jam can be done too.

Milk with pork, pommes and random vegetables.
chippy chips lol
went chip shop at lunch time

chips, cheese, 2 large sausages, gravy and bread and butter, lush
try getting an uncut crusty loaf then cut it in half
pull all the bread out leaving half a crusty shell
and then fill it with chips and gravy heaven that is haha
but bloody messy but worth it haha.