Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
pouch pocket

Pocket Pouch
Does anyone know if there is any sort of pouch our there for putting inside this cubby hole in the boot that will make it useful for storage

At the moment if I put anything in there it will rattle around and then fall into the frame of the car! So it's useless lol

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Pad it out
Hmmmm could do if there's nothing else out there to make it a pouch... What's the actual point of it anyway? I mean should there be something there I don't have?

I keep my Asda bags in there.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
make a fibreglass box or glue a small childs beanie hat

or this if it fits lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Waterproof-DSL...Swo0JWK0Vx
Where is that?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Hahah good idea using it got carrier bags! But so odd that vauxhall put that there for apparently no reason other than using it for storage but then left a gaping hole in the side so it then CAN'T be used as storage! Lol

It's in the right had side of the boot

Just a pain when you snag the bags on the pokey out screws lol

See! What the hell are those for too!?!? They defo use that abroad for something else...makes no sense as to it's purpose otherwise

Your probably right... Somebody will know, but I don't

My fire extinguisher, first aid kit and flourescent safety jacket are stuffed in there. Don't know if they are supposed to be in there but that is the way my car came from the garage.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
(10:th-Mar-2016, 18:16:00)Balou#14 Wrote: My fire extinguisher, first aid kit and flourescent safety jacket are stuffed in there. Don't know if they are supposed to be in there but that is the way my car came from the garage.

Did it come from the factory like that mate? I don't have any of what you just listed and my car was brand new

Isn't it where the infinity sound blaupunkt amp goes...

(10:th-Mar-2016, 18:17:03)sheppy1 Wrote:
(10:th-Mar-2016, 18:16:00)Balou#14 Wrote: My fire extinguisher, first aid kit and flourescent safety jacket are stuffed in there. Don't know if they are supposed to be in there but that is the way my car came from the garage.

Did it come from the factory like that mate? I don't have any of what you just listed and my car was brand new
In Belgium these things need to be in your car at all times. So every new car has these items (I also bought the car brand new).

i will be fitting my car with this kit as i do travel

This sits in my glove box but I don't have anything else. Working for a fire and security company you'd have thought the first thing I did was fit a small powder extinguisher lol

my other half has a fire extinguisher in his car, has a large centre console in the berlingo, oh then we have one in the amdro boot jump camping conversion in the boot, i have 3 on the boat, one each end of cabin, one in cockpit.

i also have 2 fire blankets, carbon testers throughout, 2 smoke alarms, im abit scared of fire lol.

over the years ive had to help other people who havent got them fitted, i also have the break glass things.
It's for the amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
What the infinity one?

I got a gtc so no space

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
(10:th-Mar-2016, 20:23:58)bhalay207 Wrote: What the infinity one?

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I take it that's not the blaukpunt one above?

I've got the flexi floor so I can't open mine lol
i use mine to store my locking nut and the box. just double taped it down to the base lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pocket lights Rusty2009 16 9,238 21:st-Nov-2015, 17:09:47
Last Post: sheppy1