Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
april at yorkshire 1pm meet 1st 30th

1st Yorkshire Meet - 30th April at 1pm
Hiah Everyone

1st Yorkshire Regional Meet will be on the 30th April at 1pm. (the next meet after this will be based near wakefield - details will follow shortly!)
and will be at Clifton Moor Retail Park, Hurricane Way, York, YO30 4XU

meet round the side of Toys R Us, which is near macdonalds.

Get your name down if you can attend.

1. Hev - Astra J Bi Turbo
2. Stu - Corsa 1.7 TDI
3. Macauley
4. Daily
5. Sean
6. Tom
7 Steven
Astra J BiTurbo
I'll be up for the Wakefield meet as my wife's family live nearby, so I can drop her off there and come to the meet
Cool Andy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra J BiTurbo
5 more sleeps people!!!

keep those names coming
Astra J BiTurbo

Well I'm here! It's chucking it down now though!!

Astra J BiTurbo
have a nice day all
I hope that more than you just turned up... car looks great.
Car looks really good Hev, was it a good turn out and was the weather ok ?

I was off in the Peak district and went through a snowy section and there was plenty of snow higher up on the peaks
So anyone turn up?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Cheers guys! Thanks stu for washing him

Yes Tom turned up. From small acorns mighty oaks grow so hoping for more at next meet.

Sorry here's pics!

Astra J BiTurbo
the cars look great together
So whens the next one? Might rock up in my 'Sports Tourer' if the bloody things working haha
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats Happening in the Yorkshire area? phil67 0 2,542 25:th-Aug-2018, 21:45:47
Last Post: phil67
  Yorkshire members Hev 12 8,519 19:th-Aug-2018, 19:24:24
Last Post: phil67
  Yorkshire Big Breakfast! Sunday 27th March Hev 0 3,608 23:rd-Mar-2016, 14:53:45
Last Post: Hev
  VXOC Member Approved Suppliers - Yorkshire Region Hev 0 3,605 21:st-Mar-2016, 12:28:15
  Meet your Organiser! Hev 0 3,010 21:st-Mar-2016, 12:24:49