Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
j astra team

astra j team
could we find a way of linking up (obs via internet, not in person lol) with astra j team, especially the turkish side (think that one is called opel astra j team), they seem to be doing amazing things to their astras that we dont, it would be good to be able to get ideas and advice from them and maybe some links to suppliers for  parts etc.

i supose we could try and have a link on our facebook, keep the main bit for selling, wanted etc but then have a link to astra j team, i think there are quite a few differant teams, but its the turkish one which seems amazing, facebook does translate and ill be honest some of the translations dont make alot of sence but the stuff they are doing to their cars is awesome, vxr style bumpers to 5 doors, loads of air 5 doors, 

anyway was just an idea
That's a great idea mate! As you say they're doing loads of cool stuff that we don't even know how to do! I often try and contact the but don't get replies

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

tried a few times in the past but no replies
but please do try
ok will do

two people have got back to me, they are going to speak to the groups admin and get back to me, it was hard as i had to use google translate in messenger but we got there

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
TrealdUnrem (7:th-Apr-2024, 03:31:23)