Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
vxr seats availability

VXR Seats (availability)
Close to buying a GTC Ltd Edition and my only gripe so far are the seats.

Do GTC VXR seats come up for sale very often or are they super rare please?

I'm used to a pukka leather interior and what's in the GTC look a bid dodgy to me (although I've only see photo's..)
In what way do you mean dodgy?

In my SRi I have half leather and find them comfy and supportive. Funnily enough its the one seat I can sit in since my crash that actually helps my back I get out feeling better than.

I have tried looking for VXR stuff and haven't came across any seats but I hav only had my car for just over a month.
(1:st-Apr-2016, 10:57:43)bruce_19 Wrote: In what way do you mean dodgy?

Considering how much effort they have put into the styling/body shell etc. the interior on the GTC just looks a bit dull to me and the seats look weird.

Hopefully (maybe?) Insignia leather seats would also fit which would widen the choices.

Seen earlier VXR seats on eBay for around £800 a set but they will almost certainly not fit a GTC
I'm sure a guy on the facebook page was selling a set of VXR seat.

I wouldn't think the insignia ones would fit but I could be wrong.
Its abit gloomy being all black. Add some chrome. Aliexpress drinks holder surround and sone door lock pins. Rest pedal. would make it look less dark. Alloy Vxr pedals look cool too

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywo...+stainless

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
you will be paying around £1000 to £1500 for VXR gtc seats
very sort after they do come up now and again
Given the fact your already picking faults would you say the car is even the one for you in the first place?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
I seem to remember one of the guys on another forum who put a VXR interior into his GTC and it cost him around £1600 I believe. Personally, if I had that kind of money burning a hole in my pocket I would prefer to spend it on making the outside look like a VXR first.
(1:st-Apr-2016, 19:16:21)bhalay207 Wrote: Given the fact your already picking faults would you say the car is even the one for you in the first place?

I like the GTC, don't get me wrong but nothing is perfect and not to many people keep a stock car for long.

It would be wrong of me to buy a VXR due to the mileage I do so a LTD edition with a different interior is a nice compromise.
(2:nd-Apr-2016, 18:07:46)neilll Wrote:
(1:st-Apr-2016, 19:16:21)bhalay207 Wrote: Given the fact your already picking faults would you say the car is even the one for you in the first place?

I like the GTC, don't get me wrong but nothing is perfect and not to many people keep a stock car for long.

It would be wrong of me to buy a VXR due to the mileage I do so a LTD edition with a different interior is a nice compromise.

Thats very true, we all like to have a tinker haha.

Have you looked at a Bi-Turbo GTC?
Agreed on Bi-Turbo... better interior and exterior with more power to boot against the standard GTC, especially if you do a lot of mileage which the 2.0 CDTi 192bhp model will give you the added extra of better fuel efficiency in comparison to the VXR.

Everything comes down to budget though, and beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
I had the VXR performance seats in my GTC cost me £1500 3yrs ago. Most comfortable seats I'd ever sat in full electric and heated

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(2:nd-Apr-2016, 18:25:42)bhalay207 Wrote: Have you looked at a Bi-Turbo GTC?

I've not seen that model, no.

VXR is deffo off the list due to fuel economy, even though its in budget.

I'm flipping between the 2.0 CDTi 16V Limited Edition (VX = 60 MPG) and the 1.6 CDTi 16V ecoFLEX Limited Edition (VX = 67 MPG)

Which one is the Bi-Turbo on this list please? http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/fa...ing-costs/

By the way, all Im seeing coming up on AutoTrader are 2.0 CDTi 16V Limited Edition

Oh and I need those VXR seats

BiTurbo

Autotrader BiTurbo: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/...rt/default
That's the bi-turbo in the picture. What I would say is don't be hoodwinked by Vauxhalls mpg claims... I can only speak for the 2.0cdti, and there is no way it will achieve 60mpg

Mid 40s on average!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Head restraints on front seats horizontal adjustment imendes 1 3,481 28:th-Apr-2017, 19:23:16
Last Post: bhalay207
  Heated leather seats Tonto 11 6,358 4:th-Dec-2016, 10:51:17
Last Post: Tonto
  Front Seats Dannydyer 2 3,382 20:th-Feb-2016, 21:31:09
Last Post: Dannydyer