Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hoarder fun just chucka for or

just for fun, hoarder or chucka
what type of person are you, are you a hoarder or a chucka,

i hate clutter, i love chucking things away, i get great pleasure from it but my other half goes mad,

what are lot, hoarder or chuckas?
100% a horder. I have parts from my mk4 astra coupe in the shed still. I got rid of the car roughly 5 or 6yrs ago now!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
i couldnt live like that, i think ebay could be your friend lol
If I have the space I keep everything so my garage is a treasure chest of things but my house is clear as it can be lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
one day i will sell my house and buy a bigger boat, then ill have to have hardly any belongings, i really fancy that type of life
I am a hoarder, amass all sorts of "things" that I will need one day!

However, I do hide my stash away in the loft, whereas my wife will never throw anything away.........which is left strewn all over the place !
Hoarder most definitely hoarder.

My Berlingo van is full of stuff from my FTO, Scooby, Civic and Saab.

Its not till I open the back I actually remember I still have to shift the stuff.

Also still got a set of alloys off the FTO too.
Ebay.
you know it makes sence lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I'm a hoarder, I hate throwing things away. Every so often the wife makes me have a clear out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did put some stuff on ebay but when it didn't sell I just put it back in the garage you never know I might have another one of each of those cars again haha.

Come to think of it I do still have an FTO bonnet in the garage too.

Think it might be time for a clear out this summer.
I'm a hoarder, doing a load of work on the house this week and over the next few weeks, I've already took 4 car loads of stuff to the tip and that's just from the loft.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Maybe you lot are normal and im weird lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
You would hate my shed at the moment you can open the door and that's about it.

It will get its really clean next week when I am on holiday but that will be in for the year it tends to get worse once I stop having to cut the grass because I don't need to go so far in lol.
(29:th-Mar-2016, 13:55:10)bruce_19 Wrote: You would hate my shed at the moment you can open the door and that's about it.

It will get its really clean next week when I am on holiday but that will be in for the year it tends to get worse once I stop having to cut the grass because I don't need to go so far in lol.
Haha... It's only when you have to empty it for the damn mower you know you have an issue lol

(28:th-Mar-2016, 16:32:42)bhalay207 Wrote: 100% a horder. I have parts from my mk4 astra coupe in the shed still. I got rid of the car roughly 5 or 6yrs ago now!

We have our old mk4 GSi original
Exhaust in the shed and she went about 5 years ago lol

My hubby is a horder! I just get sick of it sometimes and chuck stuff out without him noticing lol
Astra J BiTurbo