Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
east anglia members

East Anglia Members
Hi All,

Could you all please comment with a picture of your car and what area of East Anglia you are from 

Andy - Live in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and I work just north of Cambridge

(19:th-Mar-2016, 16:20:31)andy2174 Wrote: Hi Andy

Essex Colchester bubby.. Used to work at Power Electrics / Power Generators at Alconbury airfield, then moved to Ellington village so know your working area quite well, even though I was running the depot and was the diesel service engineer running at working out of Earls Colne Colchester deport..
Jody, lived in Ipswich (still have family there) now in East London.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
(20:th-Mar-2016, 08:29:27)J1ODYA Wrote: Jody, lived in Ipswich (still have family there) now in East London.

Your car looks really good, East London, know the area quite well, until the kids came along I used to follow Leyton Orient and spent far to many hours cold and wet at Brisbane Road !

(20:th-Mar-2016, 06:27:50)Darren J Wrote:
(19:th-Mar-2016, 16:20:31)andy2174 Wrote: Hi Andy

Essex Colchester bubby.. Used to work at Power Electrics / Power Generators at Alconbury airfield, then moved to Ellington village so know your working area quite well, even though I was running the depot and was the diesel service engineer running at working out of Earls Colne Colchester deport..

Hi, Darren J, I know the area you are talking about, the other side of Huntingdon ? not too far along the A14 from where I work, although with the 40mph restrictions back in place it takes a while to travel anywhere on the Central Cambridge section
Any pictures of your car ?
Thanks Andy, and I'm a 10 min walk from there... just the other side of the tube station.

Using Tapatalk
Hey guys I'm Zoey, live near Newmarket    

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Welcome to all those that have posted

Hopefully we can arrange a meet up in the next couple of months, does around the Cambridge area work for everyone ?