Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
dam lol sake oh for

oh for dam sake lol
arghhhhhh now im not gunna slag the dvla off as they are only doing their job.

unfortunatly im not getting my licence this time due to delay in getting hold of the vital documents needed.

so no car for now, i.e no lovely astra, i am gutted but will take it like a man and just wait
Did they say how long?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
That's a bitch so due to documents being delayed you get no licence can not appeal this as I'm guessing it's not your fault this documents didn't arrive in time?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i can reapply in 30 days, its my consultants fault from what i can gather, they are sending them now but its too late this time, the dvla are very kindly refunding the applying fee which they dont have to do
What a pain! Is it likely that your going to get it back?

hope so, but in truth i have no idea
So not as if you could start car shopping beforehand then?

can reapply in a month as long as the consultant has sent his bloomin letter lol, then i guess it will be the 6 weeks waiting for an answer, its a complete nightmare, i didnt ask to become ill
Keep soldiering on mate!

i will, its upsetting but i cant do anything about it, im gunna spend a bit online and see if that makes me feel better,

anyone got any ideas on a gadget i can buy, a few hundred quid?
Surround sound!

got a bose surround sound, other half says it cost 1700 youch

i might buy a hand held projector,
New TV!

might get this but other half would kill me

http://www.personalprojector.co.uk/m400-...0wod1FgEwg
Can you get the consultant to send you a copy of the letter incase there is an issue again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
ive spoken to his sectutary (cant spell that lol), she is going to get a copy in the post.

when i see the consultant in may, im not going to be in a good mood im afraid