Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
are halfs other funny lol

other halfs are funny lol
so i want a astra elite, but for ages my husband keeps on about the 108, he kept saying i didnt need a big car and the 108 is very good value.

so today he said he wanted to look at the 108 cabrio, i managed to find a garage that had a 108 cabrio but more importantly an astra elite (i didnt tell him about the astra lol), so we go and look at the 108 and my husband said, oh i didnt realise how plastic and awful they are, so i said oh theres a astra over, lets have a look, long story short, when he sat in the leather interior, played with the buttons on the dash,  he then says, id prefer you to have one of these, seems a good car but you are not having the 2.0l, 

so hes now ok with me having an astra, im not getting the 1.7 tho, just wont tell him lol
Hahaha sneaky sneaky, well done! And all you have to tell him is the 1.7 has a chocolate gearbox (m32) whereas the 2.0 has the f40 box and much better! That'll convince him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You leave the choc box 1.7 alone!!!! Hahaha.

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

so the 1.7s gearboox isnt as good?
Nope. I've never had one but a lot of people have had problems, the 2.0cdti box is awesome though.

Sorry @Sheppy1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your husband has good taste!

They are prone to problems. The 2.0 will put more of a smile on your face aswell

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
The 108 isnt a bad car, in fact, my daughter had one for a while and it was quite funky

However, the Astra is a bigger, quicker and better made car, so good choice
the way to do is to make him think it was all his idea - then it's all good
Astra J BiTurbo
hes looked at loads of small cars and decided that i need abit more metal around me, ive had a few bumps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civic Owners Funny Video sheppy1 8 5,341 12:th-Jan-2016, 22:23:35
Last Post: sheppy1