Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
following? i the do how

How do I do the following?
Hey guys,

On a 20111 Elite model, I want the following to happen, how do I do this?

- When I unlock the car, I only want the drivers door to open first, then on second click I want the rest of the doors to unlock.
- When I press the Auto button for the Climate Control, how can I stop the Air-Con automatically coming on?
- Bluetooth - does my car have bluetooth, if so, how do i get this working and/or activated?

Many thanks,

Expect loads more questions coming on here, so thanks in advance.

G.
(14:th-Nov-2016, 18:07:12)Vx-Mad-G Wrote: Hey guys,

On a 20111 Elite model, I want the following to happen, how do I do this?

- When I unlock the car, I only want the drivers door to open first, then on second click I want the rest of the doors to unlock.
- When I press the Auto button for the Climate Control, how can I stop the Air-Con automatically coming on?
- Bluetooth - does my car have bluetooth, if so, how do i get this working and/or activated?

Many thanks,

Expect loads more questions coming on here, so thanks in advance.

G.

Door unlock is an option in vehicle settings.

Unsure if climate control as I don't have that.

If you don't have phone options in settings then you don't have Bluetooth unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As tonto said door lock is the settings.

Aircon will come on in auto mode if the temp is set to low.

Again BT is an extra on the elite (mad i know) it can be fitted and activated via VCI.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Another question I have is, do ALL Astra-J's have a battery cover? Mine doesnt seem to have one and Vauxhall dont seem to have one listed in the parts department for my VIN. Odd.
No they don't mate but you can pick one up autovaux there is thread in the how-to which should have part number

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.