Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
various numbers

Various numbers
Could someone please advise the following numbers if possible please ( @Rusty2009 )

Heated steering wheel (vx or Opel)-
Heater controls (just seats non C/C)-
Heater controls (non C/C with steering wheel)-
Heated leather seats-
Heated cloth seats-
The thicker gear stick-
Biturbo steering wheel-

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My NONE heated OPC (VXR) wheel was £350 new...I've never seen a heated model!

I think my none C/C heated seat controls were about £80 new...could have been £90

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Is that new from dealer? That's not too bad then! If steering not wheel is too hard to find or too expensive I'll just go seats :(

Both were new, wheel was from an eBay sellers but brand new as I say and panel was brand new too... Think it was just from auto Vaux or the likes.. I can ask though if you need me too

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Yeah please mate. I'm just getting all info at the moment so no rush.

Okay been told the heated seats panel was about £120 new. Andy from VXmods ordered it and installed it etc. And I just paid him to wire the seats up and all that.

Ah right no bother mate thank you. Think I'll try get one second hand!

Yeah defo try! I failed and couldn't be bothered waiting for one to turn up lol. You got a lot of work planned then??

Yeah I'm skint atm so just planning everything I want to do.

Heated seats
Heated steering wheel or biturbo
The thicker gear stick
New headunit (most likely pioneer)
Reverse camera
New facelift rear bumper (get rid of parking sensors)
Powerfold mirrors
Led conversion (need someone north though)
Front spoiler (lower bumper)
Rear spoiler (goes over current one)
Side skirts

So yeah need to win some money haha!

Lot of good stuff there mate! I'm also after a few of those things will be keeping an eye on your progress thread hope you're able to find everything you want!

Same here but will be a little while before I can get them as have to save. But we'll get there in the end plus with the new Astra out hopefully there'll be more parts up for grabs for the J

Anyone help with these numbers please??

The heated leather seats are about £200 to £250.. That's what I paid including set of 4 leather door cards which the ambient leds in them

Really??? Everywhere I've seen people want £400 ha, robbing bar stewards!! Be much faster getting them if I can get them for £200. I was actually thinking of just getting front 2 for now haha

Hahahaha generally sold in sets of 4 but I'd just get the whole lot if you can find them. But damn! I didn't know prices were that high atm! I'll confess that for some reason my driver seat is the only one that is heated so maybe the ones you were looking at had both driver and passenger heated ones?

As for the rest of the items I dunno mate . Saw a heated seat and steering wheel control went for 7 quid on ebay a while back! But you'd be better getting it as new but you'd need someone to find the part number for you

Found a heated steering wheel for £122, heated seats ..£400.. Then control module £180 new?? Or roughly £70 second hand.

The rest sounds about right yeah, found some seats here for £250 with best offer so he'd take less but driver side airbag has popped... But you get all seats and door cards so if you also found a driver seat for like £100 you'd be saving cash...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/172038404056

I have a complete rear leather bench and backs in the loft :-)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:13:04)Rusty2009 Wrote: I have a complete rear leather bench and backs in the loft :-)
Why doesn't this surprise me? Hahaha

(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:15:19)sheppy1 Wrote:
(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:13:04)Rusty2009 Wrote: I have a complete rear leather bench and backs in the loft :-)

I keep wondering weather to sell them or not thou just getting too many parts now.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:19:00)Rusty2009 Wrote:

I keep wondering weather to sell them or not thou just getting too many parts now.
I just flog all mine... Can never see it being necessary to keep most parts even when selling... Be more hassle that it would be worth to put most parts back and sell separately all the other parts.

List them on here, we will buy them all

Haha it doesn't surprise me either @sheppy1 he has everything yes just list everything mate and we'll buy them!

(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:06:55)sheppy1 Wrote: The rest sounds about right yeah, found some seats here for £250 with best offer so he'd take less but driver side airbag has popped... But you get all seats and door cards so if you also found a driver seat for like £100 you'd be saving cash...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/172038404056

How hard would it be to get a drivers seat though...

(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:29:52)sheppy1 Wrote:
(17:th-Jan-2016, 10:19:00)Rusty2009 Wrote:

I just flog all mine... Can never see it being necessary to keep most parts even when selling... Be more hassle that it would be worth to put most parts back and sell separately all the other parts.

List them on here, we will buy them all

Youll make half your money spent on mods back easily lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
Cozzer1990 (13:th-Mar-2024, 18:35:00), Emil_Alexandru_Barb (23:rd-Feb-2024, 14:55:58)