Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
some swansea somewhere ££ close near anyone or wants

Anyone near swansea or somewhere close wants some ££
(5:th-Jan-2016, 19:07:09)Nemo Wrote: I wish my lights came on automatically in the J. It's a good option to have, can it be done aha? The wipers were a tad annoying, for example it was spitting and they were on full wack for some silly reason, I had to manually turn them off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping it can. Hopefully a change of headlight switch, the windscreen sensor along with a VCI code should activate it. Then it's just a replacement windscreen.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
(5:th-Jan-2016, 20:57:00)bhalay207 Wrote:
(5:th-Jan-2016, 19:07:09)Nemo Wrote: I wish my lights came on automatically in the J. It's a good option to have, can it be done aha? The wipers were a tad annoying, for example it was spitting and they were on full wack for some silly reason, I had to manually turn them off

I'm hoping it can. Hopefully a change of headlight switch, the windscreen sensor along with a VCI code should activate it. Then it's just a replacement windscreen.

I meant when you unlock the car like in the sight pack

Aha, I see! Yeah you can activate the lights to come on when you unlock the car. It uses the light sensor to switch them on at night

I like them now
I don't have auto lights so they wouldn't work mate

(5:th-Jan-2016, 20:42:19)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(5:th-Jan-2016, 20:35:04)Nemo Wrote: I had it on intermittent which triggered the auto wipers which made them go full wack. I had the setting down at the first bar on the adjuster

Oh ok, I know mine adjust with the speed and the amount of water on the screen etc.

Yup this is how mine work too. I usually have them all the way down because I find if you put it up 2 or 3 they go hell for leather when it rains heavy lol. Otherwise I go 1 up from auto and get it to go at normal pace.

Nothing worse that people with wipers going 4 wipes a second when it's drizzling lol.!!
(6:th-Jan-2016, 00:19:50)Kris Wrote:
(5:th-Jan-2016, 20:42:19)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(5:th-Jan-2016, 20:35:04)Nemo Wrote: I had it on intermittent which triggered the auto wipers which made them go full wack. I had the setting down at the first bar on the adjuster

Oh ok, I know mine adjust with the speed and the amount of water on the screen etc.

Yup this is how mine work too. I usually have them all the way down because I find if you put it up 2 or 3 they go hell for leather when it rains heavy lol. Otherwise I go 1 up from auto and get it to go at normal pace.

Nothing worse that people with wipers going 4 wipes a second when it's drizzling lol.!!

I have mine on 2 or 3 and they don't go mad in light rain I've found they work more like a car without auto wipers would work on intermittent.

But yes it bugs the hell outta me when you see someone with wipers on full bore when it's spitting.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was very close to be write off Lewis6317 50 20,304 17:th-Dec-2014, 18:07:28
Last Post: Rusty2009