Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
new happy year

Happy new year
I would like to wish all members & staff a happy new year.

I would like to this time to thank all staff members for the time they give the forum & all help they give keeping the forum going.

I would also like to thank all members for their continued support.

I'm really happy with the way the forum is growing and we coming up to our 2nd year.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Happy New Year

all the best for 2016!
Happy new year chaps I look forward to seeing what you all get up too in 2016 and thanks for all your input and making this forum work
Happy new year and thank you for the forum!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy new year everyone!!!
Happy new year all! look forward to seeing how the forum develops this year

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Happy new year everyone!! My best wishes!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Happy new year guys. Glad to be apart of this forum!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Happy New Year guys, our cars wouldn't look as good as they do without all your help so hats off to you guys!

Happy new year chaps! Loving this forum already. Have a fantastic day!

Happy New Year people... my GTC topped 108,000 miles over Christmas lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Mines just done 020013 lol so a long way to go to catch you up.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Bloody hell rusty! I've done 36k since I got mine 2 years ago! You mustn't do much driving in it

Get driving people... I bought my car Aug '12 with 4 miles on the clock lol

Using Tapatalk
(1:st-Jan-2016, 20:48:01)J1ODYA Wrote: Get driving people... I bought my car Aug '12 with 4 miles on the clock lol

Holy hell! You make me sound like a sunday driver! Hahaha

(1:st-Jan-2016, 20:13:20)sheppy1 Wrote: Bloody hell rusty! I've done 36k since I got mine 2 years ago! You mustn't do much driving in it

I do drive it just tend to use mine more for long trips lol

(1:st-Jan-2016, 20:48:01)J1ODYA Wrote: Get driving people... I bought my car Aug '12 with 4 miles on the clock lol

I got min 14th Sep 2012 with 4miles on the clock but think how much more I will get being low miles lol

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I picked mine up in March with 33k on it.... I'm not apart of the special 'new car club' ... And not it's got 49500 on it.

Rusty, unfortunately the secondhand car market being the way it is, you won't get anywhere near what you deserve having a low mileage car... besides I'll just trade mine in at some point but it's going strong so planning to keep it.

Using Tapatalk
(1:st-Jan-2016, 20:54:00)J1ODYA Wrote: Rusty, unfortunately the secondhand car market being the way it is, you won't get anywhere near what you deserve having a low mileage car... besides I'll just trade mine in at some point but it's going strong so planning to keep it.

Don't forget the new model has just come out so residuals have been hit even more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy new year Mspencer 1 2,812 1:st-Jan-2018, 17:09:43
Last Post: sparkyscfc74
  Happy 4th Birthday... J1ODYA 7 5,437 18:th-Aug-2016, 08:44:57
Last Post: J1ODYA
  happy new year tucpal 5 4,390 1:st-Jan-2015, 21:42:58
Last Post: n1ibor