Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hey

Hey :)
WOW just stumbled on this site. was wondering where rusty went from ***** and cornishtaz too.

Anyway I just bought a new astra etc the 1.6T 200 version and loving it. Had the 1.4T 140 before this one.
Welcome yep a fair few over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hope this works - 

So yea, had it for almost 2 weeks.

Spec as follows -

19" wheels
navi 950
vxr kit
spare wheel
front and rear sensors
flex ride
bluetooth
TPMS

think it just hasn't got the afl which I had on my last car bt not this. Im missing them badly and have already changed the drl to white smd which then made my main bulbs look yellow, so I've now got a hid kit here waiting to be fitted but have o idea what to do lol,, Had it from london colour on eBay its a 9012 one.

Anyway glad I found this forum as loved rustys guide when i was active over the other forum. So uh yea, thats me lol
Nice looking motor mate good spec too. I love the AFL now I've got it all fitted and working.

As for hid kit have a look at Cornishtaz's how-to
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=338

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(31:st-Dec-2015, 00:16:25)Rusty2009 Wrote: Nice looking motor mate good spec too. I love the AFL now I've got it all fitted and working.

As for hid kit have a look at Cornishtaz's how-to
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=338

Thanks mate I'm very very happy with it

Yea i seen his guide and if I have to take the bumper off ill need someone to fit them for me instead, I'm no mechanic and know nothing when it comes to cars lol. Changing the drl bulbs was an accomplishment for me haha!

I had these delivered today - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331651038528?_...EBIDX%3AIT 

They should be ok right?

Does the bumper still need to come off on the 2015 gtc rusty?
They should be ok mate.

Taking the bumper off and removing the headlights is easy mate no point paying someone.

If you based near me (Bournemouth) then your more than welcome to pop over and I'll help you

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
welcome to vxoc nice motor
(31:st-Dec-2015, 00:44:49)Rusty2009 Wrote: They should be ok mate.

Taking the bumper off and removing the headlights is easy mate no point paying someone.

If you based near me (Bournemouth) then your more than welcome to pop over and I'll help you

Damn wish i was mate but I'm in swansea in wales :( might be easy to you rusty but its not to me, i literally wouldn't know where to start and i know id mess something up.
Hi Kris welcome to the site. I'm in Swindon if you need any help also have a look in the members progress at my GTC thread for any modding inspiration.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(31:st-Dec-2015, 09:33:48)cornishtaz Wrote: Hi Kris welcome to the site. I'm in Swindon if you need any help also have a look in the members progress at my GTC thread for any modding inspiration.

Cheers mate would love help to put the hids in lol but swindon is a fair trek from swansea. how much would you charge though mate just out of interest?

already seen all your threads mate thats where i got a lot of my ideas from : Just put hekos on tonight as well they are a nice touch. My pressed pates came today too but need the log book to come back first before they can go on for the code to change them online.

I had a go myself at the hids mate because someone said i won't need to take the bumper off, and the caps are right at the top of my car easy to get too, its just getting the bulbs out seems the awkward bit. i could drill through it and set the wires up etc, but then still wouldn't know where to properly put the ballasts as theres not a lot of room there either.
Very nice car, welcome mate.

Looks lovely mate. Welcome to vxoc!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
thanks guys Will start a build thread soon as I've done some stuff and got more planned