Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
plate v17gtc number for sale

For Sale V17GTC Number Plate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For sale threads must be posted in the for sale section only.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
More importantly you appear to be missing a wheel
(16:th-Nov-2015, 20:29:32)Rusty2009 Wrote: For sale threads must be posted in the for sale section only.

I wondered why it kept driving in circles. 

On a serious note this was the only remaning picture I have of it not on the scrapheap. Too painful to post.
(16:th-Nov-2015, 20:29:32)Rusty2009 Wrote: For sale threads must be posted in the for sale section only.

How do I go about posting on the for sale section? I've tried and tried again
You need to be a paid member to post in the for sale.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Have to say its not a bad plate :-p
As your not a paid member, I feel its best to lock this topic for now.

If you do became a paid member pm myself or another member of staff. Then we will be able move it to the correct section for you, plus of course unlock this topic for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this thread will be removed in 24hrs sorry but rules are rules

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number plates Flick19191 0 1,868 25:th-Sep-2019, 14:25:59
Last Post: Flick19191
  2.0 CDTI Elite 2014 plate newbie says Hello shabba 8 5,353 11:th-Nov-2017, 21:03:26
Last Post: shabba