Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
changes server

Server Changes
Evening All

Your resident geek here.  

I have been performing some tweaks recently to the forum for a better, more secure user experience and I just wanted to let you know whats been going on
  • SSL - The site has now been SSL enabled,  encrypting your communications between the server and yourself. Mainly this is to protect your usernames and passwords when you sign in on public WiFi out and about.

• Email - This had been broken for some time and a bit of a bug bear of mine. I've spent some time ensuring that the proper domain settings are implemented so that email from the site does not get marked as spam and dropped. You should all be receiving email now with no problems.

•     - Added some additional tweaks to stop spam posts (fingers crossed)

Hopefully this all leads to a better experience for you all! Just get in touch if you have suggestions or notice any problems

Cheers
Thanks DC_Elite for all the work you've done :-)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
thanks mate very good work topman
Excellent work mate, well done and thanks.

Wow, doing awesome job :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been doing some more tweaks, tapatalk is not currently working. This should be fixed within 24 hours of this post, I hope!
Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk
Tapatalk working again, however likely to be more disruption shortly (I will post when) as we need to hear back from their support.

We also now have an excellent SSL rating: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.....uk&latest