Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
new system posting moderation members

New members posting moderation system
I have today implemented that new members (& members that have not yet posted) need the first few posts approved by a moderator or admin.

So if you post a new thread or reply to a post it will go into the moderation queue.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Not sure if it's just me but I can't see anything!
(11:th-Nov-2015, 12:14:38)WhelanUK Wrote: Not sure if it's just me but I can't see anything!

Not sure what happened there.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Do you get a notification that they're pending or just manually look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All mods / admins will get an email to tell us.

The poster will also be notified by email that their post is awaiting moderation.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Good idea, specially after the past events :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello all 

I know this is the wrong place to post this but i cant find where you put a new post up so here goes.

Could you please help me. I have a 62 plate vauxhall insignia with a navi 600 upgraded to a navi 900 and was wondering what is the best wireless camera to buy and how would i connect it to the unit and use the navi screen as the reverse camera screen when i put it into reverse.
If you could get back to me asap so i can get this sorted.

Thank you

Email PM Find
Reply Forward Delete
(12:th-Mar-2017, 17:28:20)markjones180@gmail.com Wrote: Hello all 

I know this is the wrong place to post this but i cant find where you put a new post up so here goes.

Could you please help me. I have a 62 plate vauxhall insignia with a navi 600 upgraded to a navi 900 and was wondering what is the best wireless camera to buy and how would i connect it to the unit and use the navi screen as the reverse camera screen when i put it into reverse.

Thank you

Email PM Find
Reply Forward Delete

You would need an interface box

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Opel-...SwKrhVXy2l

And rear cam
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-Fit-Vau...SwU-pXrJFX
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(12:th-Mar-2017, 21:59:24)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(12:th-Mar-2017, 17:28:20)markjones180@gmail.com Wrote: Hello all 

Thank you

Email PM Find
Reply Forward Delete

You would need an interface box

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Opel-...SwKrhVXy2l

And rear cam
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-Fit-Vau...SwU-pXrJFX

Hello Rusty

Thank you for that info but because of the price i think that i will go down the route of reverse sensors then.
Cheers 
Mark

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Members use of the forum Rusty2009 2 7,925 3:rd-Jan-2015, 09:45:18
Last Post: Lewis6317

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
marky32 (25:th-Dec-2023, 16:03:08)