Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
version manual rest console handbrake centre arm

Manual Handbrake Centre Console (Arm rest version)
Hi all,

I know these are pretty damn rare but if anyone comes across the centre arm rest console (whole thing) for a manual engine, manual Handbrake Astra J can they let me know please

Cheers

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

These are very rare indeed, have been looking for one these for almost a year (LHD version in my case )

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
I may know where one is but I think Lewis had the arm rest off it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I actually thought they didn't exist at first until the guys on here told me they do! Ha. @rusty2009 no way! I'll definitely have it if you do know where I can get one! I can easily pick up an arm rest for it. Tonnes on ebay! I'm excited now! Hahaha

It's in my loft I'll have to go up and dig it out.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Arrghhh no way! You're the best dude! Haha. Just let me know if and when you find it and how much you want for it! Thank yoooouuu! Be so made up if I can finally get one!

Have even found a leather arm rest to replace the missing one if I am able to get the console off you! Hehe. £50 though just for that! Bit of well

I feel special now. I have a manual handbreak with leather armrest. Didn't realise they were rare.
Haha you are special! I'll be properly made up if i get this one from rusty!

I'm special too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(24:th-Oct-2015, 18:06:31)Rusty2009 Wrote: I'm special too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt you are hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Center Console for Navi toxx 2 2,109 9:th-Feb-2021, 21:07:07
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  VXR or Half Leather interior including center console ali2487 1 3,856 7:th-Apr-2017, 13:43:39
Last Post: ali2487
09-14 VAUXHALL ASTRA J MK6 CENTRE CONSOLE DASHBOARD SURROUND TRIM dimishark 5 8,180 1:st-Apr-2016, 21:51:01
Last Post: dimishark
  3" centre dash speaker Cameron UK 11 10,760 24:th-Sep-2014, 14:18:41
Last Post: Cameron UK