Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
break discs and pads

Break Pads and Discs
Hi Guys

So I need some new rear break pads and discs and vauxhall have quoted me £262.20 for them. Seems a little steep so thought I'd look around myself.

Anyone either know which brand they use or which good brand I should be using if I'm looking to buy them myself and have them fitted?

Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Vauxhall use Delphi mate,
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Okay cheers mate I've found some EBC ones (disks and pads) for 67 quid total! Only issue is that they have two different disk types... Ones for 268mm disks and ones for 292mm disks... Any idea which my car use? Vauxhall said they don't have a clue lol

What engine you got?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
1.7 diesel 110bhp

They're 292mm I think mate from my googling lol

I think they are mate my EPC is not loading so I can't confirm, ring EBC up they will tell you.

I've got a full set front and back EBC pads & discs ready to fit to mine.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
just go to your local motor factor parts store and get patten parts delfi etc
Cheers rusty appreciate you looking for me anyway. I did ring them and they were the ones who told me that it could be either of the two I listed haha.

@tucpal haven't a clue where a local one would be and I don't have time to go anyway gonna have to go for 292 and hope for the best

if you have 5 115 then you are the bigger size
5 105 is the smaller size
Phew! Glad you said that! Haha. Went and bought the bigger ones earlier thanks for the clarification though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EBC Pads and Discs (15% Off Code) M222RJF 2 2,043 9:th-Sep-2020, 01:13:11
Last Post: M222RJF
  GTC discs & pads J1ODYA 67 34,575 12:th-Aug-2019, 10:56:43
Last Post: Big Dave2
  Vauxhall brake pads Rusty2009 7 7,678 14:th-Oct-2014, 07:21:16
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Price of pads richje100 21 14,585 21:st-Apr-2014, 19:54:04
Last Post: tucpal