Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a in day be maddness derby must for

Must be a day for maddness in Derby
Now im not one to question anybody else's taste however when you see things that make you chuckle... its good to share.

Challenge: Guess what I'm referring to on the first picture.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Ha ha I found a hand painted old. Mercendice the other day looks really bad I will get a pic when o see it
Ooo, sounds like a excellent paint job.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Think he just went to B@Q and picked his color
Matt or silk

Matt I will look for it on the way home from work he had even painted over all the rust
There's a guy at my office with an old C class. He's got chrome wheel arch covers. You know that's hiding a shed load of rust.

Now im not one to question anybody else's taste however when you see things that make you chuckle... its good to share.

Challenge: Guess what I'm referring to on the first picture.

Is his actual exhaust sticking through fake twin pipes? Or am I seeing things.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
What the ha ha think you correct looks like his original pipe sticking out of it if so o dear that is just embarrassing
The fact he's got no rear wiper but just an arm makes me shudder as I'm an automotive glazier so I know the damage it causes lol.

I won't knock his taste as each to their own, we're all enthusiasts in our own right & to be frank some of the stuff I've seen some of you lot do has shocked me
It's true we all have our own tastes... But doing that kind of exhaust mod is still a joke.

All that time and effort could of just done the real deal haha

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk