Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
spec? car

Car Spec?
Hello, I recently bought an Astra J Tourer 2.0 SE but cannot find out what the spec is. I don't know if it's the 160bhp or the 165bhp model as well. Anyone know if there is a way of finding the spec out or is that a stupid question lol
Have you got an engine code and year of car
Really silly question but will the engine code be on the V5 or any of the cars documentation. The car is with my girlfriend at work. Can check tomorrow if not.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
If it has start/stop 165 and if not 160. I think!!??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it has start stop.

Not sure how correct I may be, but from what I've seen the cars with start/stop all started having 165, mine being a 2011 without start/stop is down as 160.

Mines a 2011 with lol.

Download this app. It'll tell you what the Bhp is. Just put the reg in.

MyCarCheck by CDL VIS Ltd.
https://appsto.re/gb/VifIu.i

Vehicle Specs - Free Car Check - Find Car Info by Registration by SIXTOWNS HOUSE SHARE LTD
https://appsto.re/gb/Snuz6.i

This ones good too

@tucpal 2011 and the VIN is WOLPE8E8ENXB8111273

@dutton84 mycarcheck says 160 the other one I can't use as I gladly don't have an iPhone lol cheers though.