Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
mobile holder phone

Mobile phone holder
Does anyone have any suggestions for a decent mobile phone holder for the Astra?  I used to have some a few years ago but cheap rubbish that didn't last long. A friend of mine has the Breffo Spiderpodium but many users complain that the legs eventually break. I have a gooseneck for my Tomtom which is attached to the drivers side quarter-light and so is nicely tucked away but I want something for my phone now, again needing it to be tucked away from the windcsreen as I don't want my view obstructed. Ideally, something to attached to the air vents that is going to last longer than the stuff I've had in the past.
I've seen the Brodit product but it seems expensive considering that it appears if you change your phone, you have to buy a new holder.
Thanks for reading.
I've got one of these for a s4 and s6 had them a while now and never had a problem
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...19&alt=web
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I use the brodit range.

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/Brodit/re...roclip.asp
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I use one which I got from my local esso and it does the job. You can either have it in your window or have it in the vent.

It's also adjustable 360°

I can't remember the brand of it now though. Think it began with C and the box was red.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
I use this type both in the car and the van.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...67&alt=web

Not had a problem with them yet using them with my lg g3

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I always buy brodit, there's just nothing else better imo, worth the extra cash if you want your device securely held and use it for satnav etc like I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've found the one I use. It's by autocare. I think it's good and very adaptable.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Ok chaps, thanks very much. Given me a few ideas.
I use the cup holder cover. I stick the phone on the tray and then open it up till it holds the phone in place between the little handle on the cover and the base of the arm rest

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What phone mount? Roshi69 7 4,962 9:th-Mar-2019, 01:44:35
Last Post: AK16
  Mobile Phone Holder Roshi69 1 2,318 1:st-Mar-2019, 10:03:49
Last Post: Jerry
  Drl bulb holder elliot472 5 3,302 23:rd-Feb-2019, 23:46:27
Last Post: Rocky33
  Phone holder Mspencer 3 4,319 19:th-Dec-2017, 17:16:10
Last Post: marcus01
  Induction/MAF Holder Pwizzle93 2 3,773 17:th-Jun-2017, 19:33:30
Last Post: Eddie0892