Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
roof trim interior

Interior roof trim
Anybody got this part for sale

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB

Don't really want to pay £15.50 when people are selling this for £30

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB

Mine rattles like made. I've tried bending it back on itself but it still rattles after a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I have that in the box in the loft mate, I'll check later.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
it wont be that
that's rattling it will be the two clips
that hold the console to the roof try this fix

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-How-...ea-Astra-J
Mine hasn't got the wires attached to it when I pull it off. I've got the to little vents on either side though. What are the wires for then?

Mine is slightly bent so doesn't sit flush. If I push it into the roof or if I take it off and bend it in the opposite direction to which its bent it'll stop rattling but it soon goes back to being slightly bent then starts rattling again

The wire is the blue tooth mic it is still the same part if its bent change it if it still rattles after that try the fix
Ok mate. Cheers for the info.

And thanks rusty

Sorry for the delay, yes I have the item you want.

There is a pic in the for sale thread I posted awhile back http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Part...e-for-sale
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Replacing it won't fix it.

I had this on both of my J's, first one was an SE which didn't have Bluetooth, I just lined the underside with foam tape & it fixed it.

My current one does have Bluetooth & it occasionally does it, I just tap it and it stops, I will get the foam tape out when I remember though.
Mine stops if a push it and yeah it comes back soon after. Mine seems bent though. It doesn't sit flush with the middle piece. Did yours?

May of been a pre face lift problem. I

How much for the part rusty?

Sorry for the late reply Just cover the p&p costs mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Ok mate cheers. How much we talking?

No more than a fiver mate I can pop to post office next week and find out for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VXR or Half Leather interior including center console ali2487 1 3,856 7:th-Apr-2017, 13:43:39
Last Post: ali2487
  Genuine Roof bars for 5 Door J DC_ELiTE 2 4,523 6:th-Mar-2017, 20:41:26
Last Post: DC_ELiTE
  Interior trim Balou#14 1 3,200 21:st-Feb-2017, 13:25:27
Last Post: Balou#14
09-14 VAUXHALL ASTRA J MK6 CENTRE CONSOLE DASHBOARD SURROUND TRIM dimishark 5 8,180 1:st-Apr-2016, 21:51:01
Last Post: dimishark
  Air Vent Trim sheppy1 0 3,198 4:th-Mar-2015, 20:35:56
Last Post: sheppy1
  Door Handle Trim sheppy1 8 6,351 3:rd-Mar-2015, 22:49:46
  Interior Trim sheppy1 17 11,172 23:rd-Feb-2015, 07:59:02