Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a secret is menu? there

Is there a secret menu?
Hi,

I seem to remember when I had a Corsa D there was a menu you could open so you could put the headlights on when the car got unlocked? Or rear wiper turns on when in reverse?

Is this the case on the Astra gtc 2015 or have I completely made that up. (It was three years ago)

Thanks.
the wiper will turn on in reverse if the front is on as well.
The lightning can be turned on in the menu
i hope this helps

Thanks for the reply, I had a look in the menu couldn't see it will need to look again thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EDIT: Ignore this I didn't see it was for a GTC lol.
Only if you have sight & light pack I think the auto rear wipe is only if you have auto wipers too.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(24:th-Jun-2015, 14:12:07)Rusty2009 Wrote: Only if you have sight & light pack I think the auto rear wipe is only if you have auto wipers too.

Nah I've got the auto rear wipe but manual wipers
Ah cool but the light is only as part of the sight and light pack.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Yeah, annoyingly the lights option is only available with L&S pack
Rusty I only found out today after 3 years that yes the auto wipers in reverse do work on my car but only on number 2 wiper setting I only ever tried it on intermittent that's why I could never get it to work ha ha so yes it does work without sight and light pack I don't use the full wiper setting that much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding menu options??? Amazingusername 3 4,626 27:th-Jan-2018, 13:37:47
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Really Silly Question about the "menu" button GOKIWI 11 7,938 1:st-Jun-2016, 19:18:50
Last Post: eddier1558