Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hello dublin from

Hello from Dublin
Hello.
Just replaced my Civic type S with a white Sri vx line 2.0 Cdti. 2012 model. Great car so far and enjoy the torque. The ride is miles better compared to the civic despite the 19 inch alloys.

This will be my 5th astra as I've owned one in each generation starting with a white 1991 1.8 GSI (SA spec).

No immediate mods planned but would certainly entertain a remap at some point.

Looking forward to the forum banter...
welcome to vxoc
Welcome to VXOC.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Welcome to VXOC mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome, don't forget to post some photos.

Love Dublin, beautiful place.
Here is a pic of my 2.0 CDTI VX Line. Hopefully this image insert works ok...  

Hey mate, can't see image :/

(26:th-Jun-2015, 15:48:16)Tonto Wrote: Hey mate, can't see image :/

Fixed it.

Nice looking motor
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Very nice
Ah nice one @rusty2009

Very nice mate, like the wheels