Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
ak street coilovers fk

FK AK Street Coilovers
Are these Coilovers decent? I've been looking at Eibach lowering springs but these aren't too much more expensive and would be the better option right? Anyone have any idea please?.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291153055405

Sorry don't know how I lost post...

What about them mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Sorry don't know how I lost text from post haha.

I must admit the J is really the first car I've ever done Mods on (apart from rear elec windows and Led conversions on my old veccy).

I'm just going to fit the SRI springs and shocks which are 10mm lower being a family man and thinking anything lower than that is not right on the J due to speed humps.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Obviously I have the Sri springs but wanted to go a little lower. Think I need to get either 18" or 19" alloys too :/

dont bother you get what you pay for and there the lowest of the low
just get the car lowered on eibach springs
or just buy bilsten B6 dampers and use your springs or eibach
Ok thanks tucpal mate, I'll just get the Eibachs then. Thought to good to be true.

best stay away from that stuff
What about these, just spotted them & they're a good price..

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1729226350
They've just been removed from an Astra J, doesn't say which model though..

Ask what make they are and for what model

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FLEXRIDE COILOVERS Dangerepox 2 2,765 15:th-Nov-2017, 11:27:45
Last Post: stigeye
  High Beam Assist and LED street lights JohnL 8 6,346 3:rd-Nov-2014, 22:05:02
Last Post: JohnL