Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
pvs

PVS
Did anybody go? I've not been since 2009 and wanted to go but sadly was working today.

Saw a few Astra G's both to and from work on the M1 which did look nice I must admit. Took me back to when I had my coupe... So much has changed on the Astra since then!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
not this year for me
Me neither but I'm definitely wanting to go if I can next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. Hopefully if we have enough numbers we could do a show.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Soon as info comes out I'll start a thread and see how many people are interested.

Cool
We going to get any sort of a meet arranged this year?
Sorry I've been rather busy with a newborn these last three weeks, I'll have a look into it mate.