Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
jumps when ac car on

car jumps when ac on
Everytime i turn the ac on the car vibrates and starts to jump or hesitate when acceleration from stop, it also makes a very loud water boiling like noise when i hit the pedal. I've noticed on most cars the rpm will increase to 1000 if u turn the ac on but here it doesnt increase at all stays at 800. also my brake pads only last for 15000 km could reccomend me any other brand?
brake pads may have a sized piston so that needs checking out
as for the other problem that does sound seriously wrong and i would advise getting that looked at asap
(3:rd-May-2015, 12:32:39)tucpal Wrote: brake pads may have a sized piston so that needs checking out
as for the other problem that does sound seriously wrong and i would advise getting that looked at asap

does your car increase idle rpm when ur turn the ac on? do you know what part is responsible for doing this?
Hey kfayz, my 2.0 J doesn't move from around 800 rpm even with AC on.

(13:th-May-2015, 20:40:04)Tonto Wrote: Hey kfayz, my 2.0 J doesn't move from around 800 rpm even with AC on.

Nor dose mine.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.