Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
j for blitz opel

Opel blitz for J
hi guys

Anyone know the sizes or part numbers for Opel Blitz for an Astra J hatch?

Looking to Opelize mine.

Cheers
I'll have a look later 5 or 3 door?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thanks mate! 5dr please
Boot badge part number 13321629

Front grill badge part number 13264451
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Lovely cheers mate
So I can't find these online by the part numbers anywhere, I take it if I give the above part numbers to Vauxhall they'll be able to order them in?

Cheers
Yeah but won't be cheap, try Autovaux too mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Ah turns out the front grill is the complete silver part not just the clip on badge, what a bugger, its £75 odd lol.

Rear badge is £47.12! I've seen them cheaper on the bay.
Yeah the front one is mate as is moulded for Opel they just put a blanking plate over it and a new chrome bit with a hole for the VX badge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diesel door wont opel Arkanggel10 2 1,459 13:th-May-2021, 15:31:33
Last Post: Arkanggel10
  Opel Astra 1.7 CDTI Tiodav95 0 3,117 9:th-Aug-2017, 22:17:57
Last Post: Tiodav95
  Activate Trip computer on opel astra j 2012 ? rubis48@gmail.com 10 12,806 30:th-Jan-2017, 08:57:44
Last Post: Nick_the_arab
  Opel grill newredgtc 3 3,905 10:th-May-2016, 23:39:23
Last Post: bhalay207