Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
meets

Meets
Anyone local to North East meeting up anytime soon? I know the American car meet at Metrocentre is back on Every two weeks I believe.

The guys on the facebook page have sorted a meet in Scarborough later this month I believe which has a few members going. I'll be coming along from Preston area
Vauxhall Astra J/Mk6 SRi VX-Line 1.6 Turbo 5-door
Mods to date:
VXR 18" alloy wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S001 225/40/R18 tyres - K&N Panel filter - Pipewerx Custom 3" stainless steel cat-back (with 2nd cat removal) exhaust system - Rear window tints - EBC Grooved front 300mm brake disks with yellowstuff road/race brake pads - Xenon/LED DRL full headlight conversion - Full leather - Custom ADE Tuning dyno remap 245.9bhp / 280lb-ft
Cheers mate, will have a look!

If you can't find it, then Sunday 24th May, Marine Drive, Scarborough
Mods to date:
VXR 18" alloy wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S001 225/40/R18 tyres - K&N Panel filter - Pipewerx Custom 3" stainless steel cat-back (with 2nd cat removal) exhaust system - Rear window tints - EBC Grooved front 300mm brake disks with yellowstuff road/race brake pads - Xenon/LED DRL full headlight conversion - Full leather - Custom ADE Tuning dyno remap 245.9bhp / 280lb-ft
Think I'm going to have to give it a miss mate, my baby is due 30th may and the meet is over a 2 hour drive away from home lol! Wish there was one closer

That's a shame mate but seems like you have more important things to be around home for!!
Mods to date:
Yeah mate definitely haha, I will get to a meet though that's for sure!!