Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
in bad mood rusty2009

Rusty2009 in bad mood
Hi all be warned my hubby in bad mood after a middle aged woman insulted his car as he was doing 10mph over speed humps.
She started waving her arms about which caused Rusty to break quickly and jump out the car leaving my puzzled thinking I missed her hitting it. But then he starts asking if she had a problem before his response was how he is thinking of his suspension.
Then he goes red when he response with its better then a ford.
I then get told over and over how she told him to get a better car. Opps

He not happy that a ford driver tells him to get a better car after he has taking time and care over his baby. I think she was lucky to have been a woman and not a bloke.

Lol is all I can now say
Sounds interesting lol
Don't even go there I'M NOT IN THE MOOD ALL FORD CAR OWNERS/DRIVERS ARE BANNED FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!!
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Jeez stress... takes more than that to get me out of my car!
Using Tapatalk
It's was one of them days normally I'd of just gone even slower to wind them up more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Clearly the woman has no understanding of the Astra!

I'll use this opportunity to mention that I'm an EX ford drIver lol
bhalay207 Wrote:Clearly the woman has no understanding of the Astra!

I'll use this opportunity to mention that I'm an EX ford drIver lol
Ha my last car was a Focus too
Using Tapatalk
Only ever had one Ford and all I will say is never again! I have valid reason for my dislike for them apart from I just don't like them.
When I was little (3 or 4) the rear door of my Dad's Cortina opened when he pulled out of a junction and if it wasn't for my brothers quick thinking and reaction's I wouldn't be hear now. He couldn't have been much older than 11 at the time. But managed to reach over my sister in the middle seat and grab me.

Nor am I under any illusion that Vauxhall are perfect they have their faults.
scary mate scary