Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
top gear

TOP GEAR
So i take it you all know about the top gear scandal
and i am i avid fan of the show from the start but i was shocked today to find MR Clarkson
who i always assumed would have some sort of top of the range JAG or ASTON MARIN
NO NO NO he has a Renault Meagan RS 265 SPORT
i thought was getting old but just shows once a boy racer always a boy racer till the end

and i hope this is not the end
Lol sure he's got more than that car I know he has a ford muscle car. Shame no top gear tomorrow.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I thought he had a Ford GT. No matter what his or the BBC's decision on Top Gear I'm sure we will see Clarkson & Co on the telly soon.
I thought he had a Mercedes clk black edition?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
he most likely has a few cars
I'd be more surprised if he didn't

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
a list of his greatest gaffes

Jeremy Clarkson's gaffes

July 2008:
Drink-driving
BBC bosses told Clarkson off for supping a gin and tonic while behind the wheel of a pick-up truck

November 2008:
Lorry drivers
With reference to Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, Clarkson joked on the show about how lorry drivers "murder prostitutes"

February 2009:
Gordon Brown
The then prime minister was dismissed as a "one-eyed Scottish idiot" during a press conference in Australia.

October 2009:
Black Muslim Lesbians
Clarkson said that the BBC was obsessed with hiring black, Muslim lesbians to counter the number of white heterosexuals in its ranks.

July 2010:
Burkas and lingerie
During a Top Gear discussion on distractions while driving: “Honestly, the burka doesn’t work. I was in a cab in Piccadilly the other day when a woman in a full burka crossing the road in front of me tripped over the pavement, went head over heels and up it came, red g-string and stockings.”

August 2010:
Special needs
Clarkson referred to a Ferrari as 'special needs' and a 'simpleton' as a way of giving it a bad review.

February 2011:
Mexico
Clarkson sparked a diplomatic incident, and was forced to apologise to the Mexican ambassador

January 2012:
India
Viewers complained about Clarkson's provocative remarks concerning the country's clothing, trains, food and history.

May 2014:
The 'N'-word
Clarkson was forced into a apology after appearing to mumble the word as he sang a nursery rhyme on Top Gear.

July 2014:
Slope
Ofcom said he had breached their guidelines, when he referred to an Asian person as a 'slope',

October 2014:
Falklands
Jeremy Clarkson caused offence this time by driving through Argentina using a number plate apparently referring to the Falklands War.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gear Knob Nemo 19 12,052 28:th-Aug-2017, 14:33:58
Last Post: Rusty2009
  what safety gear have you got in your car mrtc 10 6,525 11:th-Mar-2016, 08:48:22
Last Post: andy2174