Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
these? anyone seen

Anyone seen these?
I know lush-lighting-city is a member on here and sells error free bulbs but i want to know if anyone had tried these in their astra j?

Vauxhall Opel Corsa C D Astra H J Insignia Vectra LED License Number Plate Light | eBay

Also are these different to lush-lighting-city ones or the same?

VAUXHALL ASTRA H J GTC NUMBER PLATE LED CANBUS ERROR FREE WHITE 18 LED W5W 501 | eBay
i have upgrade the number palte bulbs to the osram ones
they are whiter and brighter than standard

just another option.