Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
ahoy from wales

Ahoy from Wales
Hello ladies and gents.

Name is Leigh and I'm from Newport, Wales.

Been thinking of getting an Astra for quite some time, couldn't make up my mind about which shape to go for and in the end, picked up a lovely little SRI, 14 plate about a month a go and I've not looked back since.

Pics will be available soon when I can dig my camera out, just moved house.

Looking forward to seeing you guys around!
Welcome to the best family of Astra owners on the planet

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Welcome to VXOC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
welcome to vxoc
Hello and welcome
Hi & welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all from South Wales andru 5 4,491 11:th-Apr-2018, 10:17:01
Last Post: sparkyscfc74
  Hello from Barrybados..... South Wales Taffyposh 2 4,761 28:th-Feb-2014, 14:43:53
Last Post: Rusty2009